Enterprise Application Engineer
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/24/2018 3:51:13 AM
- Job #: 3047371
- Location(s): India; Mumbai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and programming a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area. She/he will work independently and contribute to the immediate team and to other teams across business. She/he will be responsible for contributing to back end development with focus on SaaS based product development for Digital Industrial Platform (Predix– Industrial IOT Platform).
1) As the Software Engineering Specialist, You are expected to work with various global development teams in IOT SaaS product.
2) Being a part of the development team, you will contribute on Back End layer in SaaS product.
3) You should understand various parameter like code coverage, security checks, automation etc. and nurture the quality of code that helps feature deployment with ease in SaaS area.
4) You are required to participate actively in Scrum team following Agile/TDD/BDD approach.
5) You are required to understand user story from Product Manager & Ux Engineer and develop features that meet all acceptance criteria of Product Owner.
2 - 5 years of professional experience in software engineering with a Bachelor's Degree OR a Master's Degree.
1) Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns, .NET and Java coding principles
3) Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data)
4) Hands-on experience in web services (REST etc.)
5) Hands-on experience SQL Database such as PostgreSQL.
6) Hands-on experience with GIT and code management best practices
7) Knowledge of code quality standards and best practices
8) Knowledge of building and integrating automated testing
9) Experience working in a DevOps and continuous integration and delivery environments would be a plus
Locations: India; Mumbai
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network