Lead Sales Specialist 1 - Sales
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/25/2018 1:51:06 AM
- Job #: 3047385
- Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
- Responsible for selling UT TM products;
- Responsible for preparing technical materials and performing commercial & technical discussions with potential clients.
- Responsible for making bid documents, bid opening and bid clarification.
- Be good at working with channels.
- Be knowledgeable and sensible in economic market, competitive threat and NPI effects;
- Ensure successful implementation of Sales Strategy and develop work model for proactive selling and prospecting.
- Understand customer specific requirements and fix it in quick ways.
- Strong team-work willing to cooperate with other teams, i.e. finance, commercial, service and engineer teams etc.,
- Run and manage DM in discipline and timely as GE requires.
- Run biz as BHGE policy and rules require;
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering, preferably in NDT.
- At least 8 years work experience in sales with NDT background , UT TM related working experience is preferred.
- Customer centricity with result-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- “Can do" attitude ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and achieve toplines
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong reading and written skills in English, common level of oral English above Level 4.
- Strong spirit of team work and boundary less support.
- High Say/Do ratio with passion.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network