Manufacturing Operator (Artificial Lift) - Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/25/2018 8:51:08 PM
- Job #: 1801895
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Manufacturing Operator to support Artificial Lift in Claremore, OK.
- Under direct supervision, set up, monitor and operates various piece of equipment associated with the manufacturing facility requirements - rewind, tapeline, magline and tape/braider.
- May included operation of multiple machines at one time.
- May perform quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements.
Performs other related duties as instructed by supervisor
Operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Prioritization skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work night shift – 6 pm to 6 am and to work overtime as needed.
- Safety training knowledge and skill set.
- Computer skills and ability working with Microsoft Office Products.
Strong Math skills
Good mechanical aptitude
- Inventory experience
- SAP experience
- Production and warehouse expertise.
- Oil and Gas Industry shipping and receiving knowledge
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network