NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Large System Sales Manager
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/26/2018 2:51:12 AM
- Job #: 3047412
- Location(s): Japan; Chuo-ku
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
NDT Large System (Phoenix CT, X-Ray System or Ultrasound Testing system) Sales Manager is responsible for all sales targets with assigned accounts and industry and deliver on all internal targets, i.e. sales, concessions and expenses. Large System products are used for mainly Automotive, Power generation, Oil & Gas, Aerospace and Electronics market.
- Achieve business targets in Orders and Sales. Deliver on all internal targets such as amount of opportunity generate
- Communicate closely & effectively, build trust & develop strong relationship with customers at various level
- Read & understand Customer’s specification, Request For Quotation (RFQ),
- Submit bids, make clarifications, negotiate price, commercial terms & conditions, close the contract deals within sales target period
- Identify and develop potential opportunities through proactive, creative ideas and actions
- Actively drive various Growth Initiatives plans to develop
- Provide input/report to management on market trends, competitor activity, product features and functions
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts of future orders, sales and upcoming projects
- Minimum 5-year experience in non-destructive test business or industry
- Knowledge about non-destructive testing (CT, X-ray, UT Testing Machine)
- Experienced in creating and implementing successful sales and business development plans that clearly define opportunities, goals and objectives within a multi product sector
- Well organized, relationship builder with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, outstanding commercial awareness and good all round business acumen. Must display the presence and maturity to influence and win the confidence of both customers and colleagues.
- pro-active self-starter, with the necessary drive, determination and social skills to develop commercially advantageous customer relationships that subsequently generate profitable business
- Business English written and spoken
- Prefer engineering or mechanical degree
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Japan; Chuo-ku
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network