- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/31/2018 10:52:50 AM
- Job #: 1802214
- Location(s): Germany; Lower Saxony; CELLE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Incorporated has a job opening for a Production Planner to join their Electronic Manufacturing team in Celle.
The growing demand for high temperature electronics such as Multi-Chip Modules in Drilling Services tools requires an extension of the team to manage the Electronic Production business.
In this role you will communicate with all parties involved to balance client demands with available capacities in manufacturing - this also involves Purchasing and Product Development.
• Setting up and maintaining the production schedule
• Responsible for balancing supply and demand with respect to capacity
• Ensuring material availability in cooperation with purchasing
• Development and implementation procedure changes in manufacturing planning
• Support of prototype manufacturing in cooperation with Engineering
• Special projects as assigned
• Completed apprenticeship in the area of merchant/industrial clerk, alternatively experienced technician (electronics/mechatronics) with relevant further education
• Proven experience in material requirements planning
• Experience in the following areas: production planning, industrial engineering, purchasing
• Good knowledge of SAP
• Knowledge of Drilling Services Products/Product Line
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
• Fluent in German and English
• Open and communicative, team player
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Germany; Lower Saxony; CELLE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network