Department Administrator (Completions and Wellbore Intervention) - Williston, ND
- Job Function: Support Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/1/2018 12:51:34 PM
- Job #: 1802208
- Location(s): United States; North Dakota; WILLISTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Billing Specialist in Williston, ND.
- Monitoring and reconciling job tickets to field job data, verifying information, maintaining SAP job data and preparing customer invoices accurately and efficiently.
- Maintaining files and assisting with the preparation of reports.
- Analyzing and resolving routine and AP/AR issues.
- Communicating with both internal and external customers effectively and professionally.
- Assisting employees with time entry
- Assisting in non-P.O. submittal process
- Managing facility purchase cards and expense reports
- Assisting in new hire orientations
- Receptionist duties
- Owner of scheduling safety training
- Getting training materials ready
- Assisting in fleet management
- Performing other duties and projects as assigned.
- HS diploma or GED. Associate's Degree or higher preferred.
- 1+ years AP/AR billing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment where responsibilities frequently change.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to learn new software and programs
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; North Dakota; WILLISTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network