Process Site Manager (Downstream Chemical) Michigan - Ohio
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/2/2018 1:52:11 PM
- Job #: 1802162
- Location(s): United States; Ohio; MEDINA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a refinery Process Site Manager in the Michigan – Ohio area. This position is a critical member of the BHGE sales and service team and is responsible for safely and efficiently executing the tasks needed to maintain and optimize the BHGE service programs at our customers’ facilities in the Michigan - Ohio area as well as supporting other accounts in the area as needed. The individual works in the field and in the lab to complete assigned task as well as collaboratively with customers and co-workers alike to solve problems in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work closely with a large strategic current customer and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned account responsibilities.
- Develop strong relationships with Key Stakeholders, including plant management.
- Provide Technical support for refinery process applications; identifying and resolving customer complaints and escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support innovations and technology in assigned customer base to promote long-term business relationships.
- Management of chemical treatment programs
- Desalter applications
- Overhead treatment
- Overhead Modeling software
- Fuel Additive Treatment Programs
- Coker Antifoam applications
- Chemical Inventory Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- 5+ years in the areas of refinery process market segment
- Experience managing chemical treatment programs
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and refinery market conditions
- Good business acumen. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop internal customer focus for specific products/applications and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering(Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial) or other Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc)
- 6+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- Working knowledge of Refinery Process applications
- Sales or Account leadership history of calling on multi-level plant management and developing key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc…)
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug & Alcohol Testing Regulations
- Clean Driving record
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Ohio; MEDINA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network