Data Acquisition Coordinator - Wireline
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/3/2018 3:50:06 PM
- Job #: 1713081
- Location(s): United Kingdom; Aberdeen City; ABERDEEN
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Data Acquisition Coordinator - Wireline
- Ensuring that the customer’s requirements and objectives are met
- Ensuring that all equipment required for the Customer is available in a timely manner by liaising with the relevant people in the Operations Team.
- Planning & Co-ordination of wireline services for assigned Customers.
- Coordinate with Field Service Coordinator for timely delivery of resources to carry out the work scope.
- Assist in Pre/Post job briefings.
- Attend all morning and any other weekly meetings as required in customers’ office.
- Interface with Customer Drilling, Operations and asset management team to deliver all services.
- Prepare & submit cost estimates for upcoming operations and manage the call-off process.
- Maintain communications with offshore crews during operations.
- Generate and follow up on all 1st Alerts for problem resolution.
- Verify that all customer requirements have been fulfilled and complete EOW reports.
- Deliver the service and HS&E Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Meetings.
- Schedule New & Existing technology briefing.
- Participating in the STOP for Safety, ASA program, Wellsite Audits & W/End Duty.
- Collate job and contract statistics for quarterly reviews.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and in accordance with Company’s policies, processes and procedures.
· Master Degree in related subject (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology)
· Significant experience in field operations for both Open-Hole and Cased-Hole Electric Wireline services in offshore environment
· Comprehensive knowledge of all Wireline Services Open Hole Tools, Cased Hole Tools, Pipe Recovery Tools, Coring and Testing Tools ( PCOR and RCI), Production Logging Tools, Imaging tool, both in data acquisition and interpretation of field logs, also be very conversant with the deployment risk management technologies.
- Valid driving license
· Fully Conversant both OH & CH wireline job planning
· Fluent English
· Excellent computer and redaction Skills
· Technical and human problem solving capabilities
· Team Player
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Experience with High Pressure & High Temperature environment
· Previous experience and exposure working in a Field Engineer or Engineer in Charge role
· Full Time Regular, 37.5 hours per week
· Salary: Competitive
· Starting Date: 8th February 2018
· Closing Date: 8th March 2018
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United Kingdom; Aberdeen City; ABERDEEN
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network