Key Account Manager EPCs Italy
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/5/2018 9:52:07 AM
- Job #: 3056342
- Location(s): Italy; Milan
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Key Account EPC Manager (KAM/EPC) is responsible for understanding and interpreting industry, customer & application requirements for the development of the sales of our
Flowmeters and on-line Analyzers product lines. The KAM/EPC will leverage GE core capabilities & technologies to deliver increased value to our customers.
The Key Account Manager EPCs Italy will be responsible for current sales accounts and have a heavy emphasis on New Business Growth.
The KAM role is externally focused, working with the customer to drive business growth through project handling and new application development, translation of existing applications and product customization.
Per the above, these particular focus areas are critical:
- Ability to leverage our Engineering solutions for the process industry and to be specified in future contracts
- Enable technical pre-screening of opportunities
- Translate cross functional customer needs into mutually beneficial, sustainable value propositions which result in new business
- Owning commercial relationships for Key & Strategic Customers
- Own technical/commercial based voice of the customer and pro-actively loop back to key functions such as Product Management, Supply Chain and Technology
- Ability to demonstrate competency level in Measurement Solutions products for our key accounts.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with strong experience in Commercial area)
- Commercial experience in developing customer relationships & handling customer issues
- Instrumentation market and technology knowledge
- Ability to maximize the utilization of Measurement Solutions Products taking into consideration customer need
- Highly motivated, technically strong individual with demonstrated ability to influence customers and internal stakeholders
- Broad technical experience of EPC customer management projects
- Established industry network (Process Industries, Engineering Companies) required
- Candidate must demonstrate strong communication & organizational skills.
- Must be able to direct and influence other functions within GE
- Fluent in English, second language is preferred.
- Based in Milan and willingness to travel within Italy and occasionally internationally.
- Proven track record in a similar commercial role with the ability to demonstrate customer growth.
- EU work permit
- University Degree
- preferably Electronics, Mechanics or Chemical Engineering
- Strong experience in Process Instrumentation products (Flowmeters and analytical instruments).
Locations: Italy; Milan
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network