Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals)
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/10/2018 7:51:31 PM
- Job #: 1714406
- Location(s): Hungary; Budapest; BUDAPEST
Baker Hughes downstream has been awarded a contract to provide chemicals and service to the MOL refineries in Hungary. Starting up this account will be 100% of this role during the first months after which this will develop in a 80% time allocation. The remaining 20% will be used to service other accounts in the area. This role will lead the development of short and long term sales goals as well as the development of the local BHI structure in line with the customer requirements.
In order to fulfill this role, candidates should have a sound understanding and 5+ years’ experience within the appropriate products / applications and services. Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills are required to fulfill such a commercial role as well as a sound understanding of the sales process and commercial issues. Knowledge of refinery and petrochemical operations is a benefit.
Chemical engineer (BSc or MSc) 5 + years’ experience in related field.
Working with, and on the biggest plant of, a high profile customer MOL group, is open to a lot of focus, support and opportunity. Talented account managers, that want to take up such a challenge and help building a strong regional support team for our customers will be the foundation of this exciting development.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Hungary; Budapest; BUDAPEST
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network