Technical Field Representative (Drill Bits) - Leduc, AB
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/5/2018 1:53:49 PM
- Job #: 1802253
- Location(s): Canada; Alberta; LEDUC
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Technical Field Representative, Drill Bits in Leduc, AB.
- Training on company products and sales methods.
- Performing sales calls with customers at well sites and additional duties as needed.
- Traveling to well sites in remote locations to deliver/pick up drill bits.
- Filling out checkout sheets and keeping accurate inventory records.
- Adhere to company HSE compliance standards.
- Develop and execute on the sales and service cycle.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- 5+ Years of Oilfield experience.
- Understanding of MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available for 24x7 on call support as required.
- Ability to work a 15 days on and 6 days off schedule.
- 75% travel
- Possess great communication skills and have the ability to work on their own and in a team environment.
- Technical Associates Degree or non-technical Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with drill bits preferred.
- Excellent personality with relationship building and negotiating skills.
Locations: Canada; Alberta; LEDUC
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network