Account Coordinator (Artificial Lift) - Midland, TX
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/5/2018 6:52:22 PM
- Job #: 1802295
- Location(s): United States; Texas; MIDLAND
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Account Coordinator (Artificial Lift) to be based in Midland, TX.
- Maintains and service some key accounts
- Acting Liaison with the Field Representatives and the customer during job/project
- Provide technical support or any further equipment needing deployment to job/project site, followed up my proper tracking and documentation
- Supervises the return and inspection reports and ensures proper flow of documentation utilizing SAP
- Ensure equipment orders are submitted for on time delivery to location
- Assist with ESP Designs and recommendation
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent Technical experience
- 2+ year of engineering experience in artificial lift
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred (engineering or sciences area)
- 2+ Years of Inside Sales or Sales Support experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business
- Good knowledge of commercial issues
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; MIDLAND
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network