FP&A Operations Analyst
- Job Function: Finance
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/6/2018 9:51:23 PM
- Job #: 3054417
- Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The FP&A analyst will be the key member of the FP&A team. As partner of broad group of stakeholders and functions.
Take lead on the correct cost roll up & drive the visibility, to support China decision making & accountability.
-Partner with China/PC HR team, GO accounting team & PC finance team to ensure the foundations of base cost visibility and billing channel
-Well understand the business organizations and track the base cost trend on regular basis, keep acting as a critical role in various business dynamics and tell China cost impact
-Timely actual base cost & forecast communication to management team and group of shareholders for business decision makings on resource allocations & behaviors changing
- Focal contact for base cost data request from GGO, BHGE HQ and tier 2 business HQ, support on-going organization changes
-Maintain and advice the proper expenditure category, entity and billing information to individual employees
-Ad-hoc requests from management team
- Bachelor degree with 2+years of finance work experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of accounting principle and controllership
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deliver message effectively verbally and writing
- FP&A experience is surplus
- Solid PC skill (SAP , PPT ,Excel)
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network