Billing Specialist (Artificial Lift) - Midland, TX
- Job Function: Finance
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/7/2018 12:53:30 PM
- Job #: 1802297
- Location(s): United States; Texas; MIDLAND
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Billing Specialist (Artificial Lift) to be based in Midland, TX.
- Manage account base assigned either by Customer, Account Manager, regardless of location.
- Establish and maintain rapport with customer base
- Process customer orders, change orders, quotes, equipment requests, DST (Domestic Service Tickets), return orders, credits and debit memos following established guidelines and procedures.
- Interface with Sales Managers, Sales Force, Field Service Representatives for issue resolution
- Interface with various internal departments to expedite shipments, account maintenance, process improvements
- Utilize order administration tools to manage assigned accounts and/or tasks on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide other analysis and support as needed, and as directed by Supervisor
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts which may include staggered shifts
- HS diploma or GED.
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service environment with knowledge of logistics, procurement, and order process cycle.
- Working knowledge of SAP, SD, MM Modules and MS Office Application, which includes MS Office, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment where responsibilities frequently change.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Associate degree in Marketing, Business Communications.
- Oil and Gas industry knowledge.
Locations: United States; Texas; MIDLAND
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network