Law Clerk - Houston, TX
- Job Function: Legal
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 2/7/2018 2:52:06 PM
- Job #: 1802508
- Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Law Clerk for Corporate Services will:
- Assist in Corporate governance (US, Latin America and Caribbean companies), Powers of Attorney, and Legalization of Documents.
- Support members of the Legal Department in Corporate Legal Matters
Under direct supervision of the legal staff, the law clerk will:
- Perform administrative tasks in support of legal operations
- Perform a variety of duties, such as drafting
documents and correspondence, subsidiary maintenance, database
maintenance, and file organization
- Frequently involved in special projects
- Strong Interest in Corporate or International Law
- Detail Oriented
- Spanish Language a plus
- 1st or 2nd Year Law Student required
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network