Service Center Manager (Completions & Wellbore Intervention) - Farmington, NM
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/7/2018 6:51:39 PM
- Job #: 1802182
- Location(s): United States; New Mexico; FARMINGTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Service Center Manager (Completions & Wellbore Intervention) to be based in Farmington, NM.
- Responsible for multiple or single products/services in a single legal entities.
- Will have some P&L responsibilities for District Operations.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working with Completions &/or Wellbore Construction.
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Four year Degree
Locations: United States; New Mexico; FARMINGTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network