EID Intern Soucing
- Job Function: Sourcing
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Posted Date: 2/8/2018 10:53:39 AM
- Job #: 3060160
- Location(s): Ecuador; Quito
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions.
We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain.
With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Support on procurement process
- Able for negotiation with suppliers for acquiring goods and services
- Knowledge on Excel, pivots table; comparatives chart
- Basic English
- Able for writting letters, agreeements and adendums about negociation, terms and conditions, payment options, time delivery
- Able for having good and effective communication with internal clients for understanding the necessities from the business and suppliers
- Student of Administration, Trade or related
- Strong oral communication
- Strong written communication
- Knowledge on SAP
- Internship on similar areas
Locations: Ecuador; Quito
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network