Sr. Production Planner (Drilling Srevices) Oklahoma, City
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/8/2018 3:51:23 PM
- Job #: 1802442
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE has an opening for a Senior Production Planner for the Drilling Services product line in Oklahoma City.
- Works to maximize production capacity by establishing, adjusting and monitoring production schedules consistent with master schedules
- Develops work tasks and instructions, which specify processes and/or equipment to be used for sequence of operations to meet finished good needs
- Assist other members of the planning team with workload issues, as needed
- Will be responsible for the purchasing of raw materials
- Works closely with suppliers for scheduling
- Possesses and applies knowledge of production process and flow throughout the manufacturing shop
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Lead special projects (i.e. outsourcing)
- Mentor less tenured associates
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 7-10 year’s applicable experience in Production Scheduling
- Previous SAP experience in Production/ Planning role
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred or 10+ years in lieu undergraduate degree.
- Team Focused
- Desire to develop / execute planning functions
- MRP experience
- APIC certification
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Self-Directed with limited supervision
- Professional certification preferred
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network