Ballistic Assembler (Drilling Services) Oklahoma City, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/13/2018 11:51:35 AM
- Job #: 1801062
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an openings for a Ballistic Assembler located in Oklahoma City, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. BHGE is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Follow manufacturing methods to perform normal job tasks in a safe manner while assuring product quality
- Under the direction of the supervisor, group leader or experienced associates in the area
- Ability to work will with a partner as required
- Perform general cleanup to keep work area clean and organized
- May work around high temperature equipment
- Cleans and inspects equipment and tooling prior and after use
- Operates surface blasting equipment and blast tubing per specifications
- Operates coating equipment and coats tubing per specifications
- Assembles and disassembles large core molds into tubulars.
- Operates injection equipment and injects rubber into stator tubing assemblies
- Interacts with equipment HMIs/PLCs to operator equipment, enter process parameters, and other information.
- Operates vulcanization equipment that utilizes high temperature and pressure.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 year experience in similar manufacturing environment
- Understanding of processes, procedures and safety risks associated with operating large machinery in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read and interpret routine instructions
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Experience in working with automated equipment.
- Good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools, air tools and precision measuring equipment
- Ability to operate material moving equipment/overhead crane and/or obtain certification.
- Basic computer skills
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network