Warehouse Person (supply chain) Bakersfield, CA
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/13/2018 11:51:37 AM
- Job #: 1802684
- Location(s): United States; California; BAKERSFIELD
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Warehouse I (supply chain) – Bakersfield, CA.
- Completes daily packaging orders to load for outbound deliveries.
- Loads and offloads bulk deliveries inbound and outbound.
- Stages products in proper stock locations.
- Labels containers to meet DOT requirements.
- Completes receiving paperwork for inbound products.
- Operates forklift to move products to various locations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years warehouse experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Forklift experience.
- Chemical experience.
- Forklift Certification.
- SAP Experience
- Ability to work with other teammates.
Bakersfield Blend Plant, Bakersfield, CA.
Baker Hughes, a GE company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; California; BAKERSFIELD
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network