Field Warehouse Supervisor (Upstream Chemicals) - Carrizo Springs, TX
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/13/2018 2:51:17 PM
- Job #: 1802728
- Location(s): United States; Texas; CARRIZO SPRINGS
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Warehouse Supervisor (Upstream Chemicals) in Carrizo Springs, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Manage a team of 5-10 delivery drivers.
- Responsible for training and mentoring of new personnel.
- Hiring and training to Baker Hughes and DOT requirements of all drivers.
- Schedule all delivery drivers daily and work hand in hand with blend plant personnel to ensure all the proper chemical is set out for loading each evening.
- Communicating as needed the results of the deliveries to account/field managers with any issues discovered during the delivery process.
- Creating and maintaining the most effective and efficient delivery routes possible at all times.
- Preventative Maintenance of fleet to ensure trucks are kept in operation when at all possible and when not to ensure the quality of spare vehicles are available at all times.
- Ensure all licensing and documentation is current and accurate at all times in every vehicle.
- Ensure vehicles are DOT compliant with annual inspections
- CDL and medical card inspection monthly at safety meeting
- Inspection of individual log sheets weekly and submitting for filing.
- Track R&M cost per vehicle and make recommendations for repairs or replacements.
- Work with plant personnel and QC to manage returned chemical process.
- Manage small chemical inventory to include periodic disposal.
- Operate forklift to move inventory and load/unload trucks.
- Additional duties that may be deemed necessary.
- Previous commercial driver/fleet management experience.
- Good understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in operational area.
- High level of motivation, well-developed interpersonal skills, dependability, strong organizational skills and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- 5+ years of experience in Oil and Gas or Upstream Chemicals industries
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Technical knowledge of oilfield chemicals and services. Knowledge of company's business practices and policies.
- Must have a valid CDL and HAZMAT endorsement.
- Oilfield Chemical experience
- Previous experience in Oil Field Chemicals
Carrizo Springs, TX
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; CARRIZO SPRINGS
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network