Software Engineering Specialist
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/14/2018 5:50:29 AM
- Job #: 3051032
- Location(s): India; Bengaluru
Baker Hughes a GE Company (BHGE) is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with over 65,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry - from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work. We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability. We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management.
As a member of the BHGE Commercial IT team, he/she will utilize experience, knowledge, and skills gained from their experiences to take ownership and accountability of UI experience, design, development and support of strategic commercial applications. Specifically the Salesforce.com CRM commercial system, which leverages SKUID as it's custom UI.
Responsible for development tasks like designing, coding, testing and debugging of complex user interfaces.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Technical Expertise: Experience with SKUID or other custom UI designer tools.
- Demonstrated ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for resolution
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence.
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members
- Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present.
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new software frameworks.
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources.
Locations: India; Bengaluru
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network