Material Plan and Execution Specialist
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/14/2018 1:52:26 PM
- Job #: 3061086
- Location(s): Brazil; Campinas
Baker Hughes, a GE company is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Coordinate fulfillment of orders meeting customer required dates/quality and meet business metrics. Work with stakeholders such as customers, manufacturing sites, sales personnel, financial representatives, logistics, carriers and guarantee an agile process flow. Lead S&OP analysis for all product lines and apply strategic actions with the support of Product Line Leaders. Plan and schedule material/production needs.
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs
- Optimize inventory and process improvements
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent
- Works together with people from the business unit
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited university or college
- At least 5 years of experience in fulfillment and materials management activities
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Spanish.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: Brazil; Campinas
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network