Technical Support Engineer (Completions) - Calgary, AB
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/14/2018 6:52:33 PM
- Job #: 1802821
- Location(s): Canada; Alberta; CALGARY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Technical Support Engineer (Completions) in Calgary, AB.
- Assist with reservoir modeling to determine FCD recommendations
- Support IPS & FCD technical sales
- Design changes for ease of deployment of current tools
- Working with design team on new projects and tools
- Providing technical support for account manager and customers
- Meet with customers to review tool design and performance
- Support Next Gen FCD
- Lead technology presentations at trade shows/lunch & learns
- Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering
- 5+ Years of Oilfield experience
- Understanding of MS Office Suite
- Reservoir Simulation
- Completion design and optimization
- Cased-hole wire-line application
- Well performance modeling
- Masters Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 10+ years of Oilfield experience
Locations: Canada; Alberta; CALGARY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network