Logistics Specialist (Drilling Services) Evansville, WY
- Job Function: Logistics
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/14/2018 6:52:36 PM
- Job #: 1802810
- Location(s): United States; Wyoming; EVANSVILLE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Logistics Specialist for supporting Drilling Services at our facility in Evansville WY.
- Responsible for logistics of equipment between multiple shop locations, vendors and rig sites.
- Scheduling equipment delivery with trucking companies in the most cost efficient, timely and compliant manner.
- Ensuring trucks are following HSE policies.
- Assist Inventory Personnel with Cycle Counts
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ year of logistics experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer and math skills needed for tracking deliveries.
- Must have the ability to read and follow instructions, correspondence and memos.
- 3+ year of experience scheduling trucks to deliver oilfield equipment
- 3+ year of inventory tracking experience.
- 2+ years of experience with a forklift sit down variety
- Experience in the oilfield is highly desired.
- Must be self-motivated and organized with the ability to keep track of paperwork.
- Team player with a great work ethic is highly desired.
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment where responsibilities frequently change.
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) desired.
Evansville, WY 82636
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Wyoming; EVANSVILLE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network