Order Control Specialist (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/15/2018 8:51:39 AM
- Job #: 1802782
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The role of the Order Control Specialist is to be the first-line of contact for regional customers into the manufacturing facility. They will be the interface between the customer and the supply chain entities to ensure the customer orders are processed expeditiously through manufacturing and logistics.
- Receive and review customer orders for completeness of information and delivery dates.
- Review inventory and create SAP documents to trigger the distribution departments to pull and pack goods for orders potentially expediting orders for customers.
- Interface with all supply chain departments and logistics groups to ensure goods are processed and prepared for shipment per order requirements.
- Serve as an advocate for regional customers to answer inquiries and resolve concerns about products and processes.
- Review, revised and publish work instruction documents as assigned.
- Prepare or update reports as required.
- Participate in all assigned safety training and functions.
- Associate’s degree with 2-5 years of supply chain related experience
- Knowledge or familiarity of manufacturing / distribution / logistics processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently troubleshoot problems and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines.
- Experience in using MS Office tools such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to handle difficult interactions and resolve conflicts
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful, with a positive, professional attitude
- SAP experience is a plus
- Knowledge of MRP systems
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network