Senior Operator - 3rd Shift (Artificial Lift) - Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/16/2018 5:52:22 PM
- Job #: 1711391
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Senior Operator – 3rd Shift at our E.L. Anderson facility in Claremore, OK. This person will be responsible for 6S, manufacturing process within their departments, following procedures and HRA’s, and maintaining the safety culture. This person helps to lead the Distribution group in the manufacture of ESP Electrical Cable.
- Works in support of the manufacturing plant and processes
- Lead the daily work of employees to ensure compliance with HSE and quality programs.
- Perform all necessary duties as required within the department.
- Requires working overtime and responding to emergency call outs when necessary.
- Must be flexible with shift assignment and be able to work in any department.
- Trains new employees on various pieces of equipment
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing
- Demonstrate leadership and personal discipline in performing all assigned tasks to ensure product quality and safe operation for all employees
- Knowledge of products and ability to solve problems and recommend adjustments.
- Knowledge of required transactions performed in manufacturing systems
- Ability to perform all necessary job duties at a high level within a specific area of expertise
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work and communicate effective with others
- Must demonstrate skills to learn new processes and exhibit strong attention to detail
- Must be able to solve problems and respond appropriately in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be able to work during night shift
- Strong computer skills are highly preferred
- Knowledge of SAP and programs in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of ESP Cable products are preferred.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network