Surface Pressure Control Services Intern
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 2/21/2018 4:40:49 AM
- Job #: 3068104
- Location(s): Mexico; Villahermosa
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
The Surface Pressure Control Intern provides support and assistance to work group to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action and short-term planning.
- Support on the operational rhythm for the follow up of the Engineering Work Request with the Engineering department, establishing monitoring controls and KPI’s. Responsible of creating the sales orders for the Labor Purchasing Orders received by customers.
- Work with OTR leader and the Services Leader on issues escalation.
- Support field engineers and leaders on contracts & billing processes.
- Support the intercompany sales orders from Sales order creation to site reception.
- Works on different projects depending area of expertise.
- Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) 5th to 7th Semester of any Engineering bachelor degree.
- Fluent in English language
- Initiative/ Proactivity
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Effective communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker: Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact cross-functionally.
- Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or willingness to learn about the oil and gas industry.
- Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
- Microsoft suite proficiency
- Oracle E-Business Suite (Order Management) will be a plus.
Locations: Mexico; Villahermosa
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network