Sr Treasury Manager - Liquidity Management
- Job Function: Finance
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/21/2018 4:44:17 AM
- Job #: 2997385
- Location(s): United Kingdom; London
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
The Treasury teams mission is to optimize the capital structure of the company, support and execute capital allocation actions and ensure the business is funded through debt, cash and liquidity management planning, structures and actions. Additionally, Treasury partners with the business to mitigate earnings volatility from financial risk arising from changes in interest rates, foreign exchange and commodity prices and provide commercial support through trade financing.
- Provide support to the Assistant Treasurer and Treasurer to ensure liquidity risk for BHGE is effectively managed;
- Lead and prepare an annual and periodical update of minimum liquidity requirements and strategy aligned to the financial operating plans of the company;
- Develop a liquidity model at Group, US and statutory level (where required) along with scenario analysis capabilities to support decision-making for capital structure, capital allocation funding, investing, M&A And inter co funding
- Partner with internal stakeholders and process owners to integrate cash forecasting with liquidity management
- Review and optimise liquidity buffers for all cash pool structures
- Determine cash concentration and repatriation opportunities for optimising liquidity
- Determine impact of internal cashflows on liquidity and develop strategies and implement actions that optimise liquidity (e.g. multi-lateral netting)
- Partner with financial reporting teams to manage all reporting requirements related to liquidity management
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Studies or equivalent knowledge & experience
- Proven years of experience in a finance position
- Excellent communication skills in various forms, including verbal, written and presentational
- Experience in designing and developing financial models utilising advanced excel skills
- Managing relationships; able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels both internal and external.
- Resilience; there are many pressures within the role which are related to both time and the need to make appropriate decisions within a dynamic environment
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working.
- Hold an accounting professional qualification, such as ACA, CPA or equivalent from another equivalent professional body
Strong candidate identified; qualified candidates are still encouraged to apply.
Locations: United Kingdom; London
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network