Sr Treasury Manager - Bank Relations
- Job Function: Finance
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/21/2018 4:44:56 AM
- Job #: 3000648
- Location(s): United Kingdom, United States; Texas; London, Houston
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Assess, develop and continuously monitor BHGE banking partner strategy
- Perform regular share of wallet analysis across various banking products utilized by BHGE
- Actively benchmark price book across regions / banks to and negotiate price to reduce costs to BHGE
- Develop and maintain banking scorecard to Assess qualitative and quantitative aspects of banking relationship
- Effectively work with GE Corporate Treasury to set up and manage BHGE’s relationship with various transaction banking partners in the region to ensure superior service delivery, price discovery and fulfillment of BHGE business’ banking needs.
- Understand systems implications of preferred vs. non-preferred banks and impact on Treasury and other ERP software
- Lead Treasury role in implementation of systems
- Lead work with the broader Corporate Treasury, Global Operations Treasury and BHGE Treasury teams to assist with access to systems
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven years of experience in Finance
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working.
- Strong leadership skills: ability to work cross-functionally
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, high energy with ability to work under pressure and to deliver results
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong compliance and controllership mindset
- Excellent computer skills with relative Microsoft applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Locations: United Kingdom, United States; Texas; London, Houston
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network