Sr Solution Architect
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/21/2018 4:48:05 AM
- Job #: 3062090
- Location(s): Russian Federation; Moscow
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Leads, consults or manages multiple GE software solutions engagements. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge within a domain: technical, solutions, business or information. Leads domain specific architecture.
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture of cloud based/on-premise solutions customized to customer requirements.
- Analyze requirements, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at close collaboration with project and product teams.
- Participate in the project governance.
- Participate in design, delivery, commissioning and maintenance of the cloud based/on-premise solutions to customer, ensure that solution has all agreed with customer characteristics and performs against agreed metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with enterprise software architecture roles with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions.
- Good knowledge of Oil and Gas processes in Downstream and/or Retail
- Project management or team management capabilities
- Manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset (of self or others) in assigned vertical
- Significant expertise in developing an architecture for SW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success
- Deep understanding of the technology stack to include OS, DB, middleware, application layer, virtualization and cloud technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results
- Work independently as well as part of the team.
- Strong team player
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Consults customer on alignment of outcomes and desired technical solutions at an enterprise level; Analyzes, designs, and develops a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business.
- Possesses working knowledge of configuration choices and related cost implications; Experience with multi-P&L solution configurations.
- Knowledgeable of full range of solution catalog within a business unit and able to discuss overall solution at depth.
- Experience sustaining operational stability through various life cycle phases (planning, implementation, steady state, de-commissioning); Ability to provision and budget via capital and operating.
- Can position the GE offering against the competition in a positive light by showing architectural differentiators as well as roadmap items which are of interest to a specific prospect/customer
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network