Principal Software Architect
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/21/2018 4:48:10 AM
- Job #: 3064935
- Location(s): Russian Federation; Moscow
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
cloud solutions. Establish training process and permanent knowledge sharing process to retain & build key competencies.
• Develop and establish processes to create and support new software to meet customer requirements. In collaboration with global Predix product team, deploy software development environment that allows fast software delivery and support.
• Analyze requirements, design and develop an architecture of applications and microservices, decompose functional requirements while formulating technical requirements: tools, libraries, frameworks, and existing components to build new software product.
• Review, analyze and develop architectural requirements corresponding to the project goals
• Be a part of the team which is responsible for design, delivery, commissioning, and maintenance of the cloud based solutions for customers andensure that solution is aligned with customer characteristics and agreed metrics.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with cloud technologies in developers or architecture roles with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions. Experience in end-to-end development of new software application, its improvement, deployment and support
• Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud based architectures
• Solid knowledge of CI/CD,Devops tools & principles: Jenkins, Docker, Bash, Git
• Practical experience and participation in Python, Java, GO projects as software or devops engineer
• Practical experience in process/tasks automation (Python/Ruby, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Bash, Jenkins).
• Demonstrate knowledge of business' structure (P&Ls) and the interplay of functions to support business goals; demonstrate knowledge of the business products, key processes, suppliers, customers and market/competitors.
• Collaborate with project management on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits. Meets with project leaders and software development leaders to ensure progress towards architectural alignment with project goals and requirements.
• Closely work with Product owner’s team and Deployment team to receive feedback, suggest product & architecture improvements.
• Ensure understanding of issues and present clear justification.
• Attentive to details, oriented to master technical knowledge and skills. Can work in the team and coach/help other team members.
• Can present his/her ideas in such manner to inspire team members and customers.
• Know how to manage conflict situations and transform them to positive results.
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network