Equpment Technician Completions-Broussard, LA
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/21/2018 5:51:39 AM
- Job #: 1803117
- Location(s): United States; Louisiana; BROUSSARD
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is looking for an Equipment Technician in Broussard, LA
- Maintains, tests and assembles product / tools / sub-assemblies.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures for operations.
- Work to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices.
- Complete tool inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Enter data into database and access the necessary maintenance data records to apply conditional based maintenance routines and to enable problem / equipment failure investigations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Versed and mechanical devices.
- Forklift driving experience a plus.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Louisiana; BROUSSARD
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network