Sr Product Security Analyst
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/15/2018 2:51:20 AM
- Job #: 3067303
- Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are looking for a Senior Product Security Analyst to join our dynamic team, driving efforts within the GE Digital Cyber Incident Management, Detection Operations to protect the Predix Platform from cyber security threats facing the organization. This role includes the oversight, coordination, and management of incident response and remediation of Cyber Security incidents. they will work alongside several Predix teams and other GE teams in driving this effort.
they are an information and cyber security Incident Manager driven to create and implement enterprise-class, product driven response strategies, with a focus on identifying and driving future-state direction of the Response Services program at global scale. The role includes the design & development of response capabilities and increased effectiveness, emphasizing on building well-integrated capabilities that span business environments and platforms (development, operations, cloud, mobile, etc.). The goal is to work through security incidents and find new ways to surface current and potential weakness elements to form a good defense strategy for the Predix Cloud.
In this role they will also coordinate tactical and strategic business objectives, drive metrics and align with national and international standards. Demonstration of leadership abilities as well as a strong comprehension of emerging threats, defensive technologies and agile response methodologies is critical.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) and/or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent experience
• 6 years of operational IT experience
• 4+ years’ experience with Network Security Monitoring, SIEM and/or response related activities
• 4+ years’ experience with host-centric detection & response skills, as well as process automation
Locations: India; Bangalore
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network