Risk Analyst Internship
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 2/21/2018 10:51:12 AM
- Job #: 3066599
- Location(s): Italy; Florence
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
As a member of TMS CMS’s risk team, the employee will support the CMS P5.0 and P6.0 Risk Managers to develop, maintain and analyze a complete and effective set of Portfolio Key Risk Indicators (PKRI), creating a tool-suite for the automation of the PKRI gathering and inquiry.
The consolidation of the PKRI into the TMS Inquiry To Order Risk Metrics, the periodic Policy 6.0 Regional Reviews and the measure of Loop-back process effectiveness are part of the project. .
The employee will:
- Work on business processes analysis and development, using analytical methods through Company’s databases, tools and methods.
- Work on supporting Contractual & Maintenance Risk initiatives.
- Support the Risk Manager preparing the periodic risk dashboard reviews.
- Fulfill a position which will be covered with a six months Internship.
- MSc Engineering or in Economy or Finance.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to make decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information.
- High motivation level.
- Proficient skills in data analytics and Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluent both in English and Italian.
- EU Work Permit.
- Good financial and commercial knowledge.
- Oil & Gas Business and products’ knowledge.
- Previous experience related to Risk Management and Contractual Management.
Locations: Italy; Florence
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network