Quality Control Inspector (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/21/2018 3:51:57 PM
- Job #: 1802824
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Quality Control Inspector to support Artificial Lift in Claremore, OK. This role will contribute to a dynamic quality organization that strives to maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results. Ensure that customers receive the highest quality product offered.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting unacceptable materials
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting unacceptable materials
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- High School Diploma or GED
3+ years of related experience
Knowledge of dimensional testing and manufacturing
Sound product knowledge
Experience reading blue prints
Ability to read micrometers, intrimics, dial calipers, height gages etc
Computer skills; Word, excel
Basic Math Skills
Must be able to work 1st or 2nd Shifts
- Introduction to Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances
Previous Machine shop experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network