Drill Bit Sales Manager-Tulsa, OK
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Leadership Programs
- Posted Date: 2/22/2018 11:51:32 AM
- Job #: 1802966
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; BROKEN ARROW
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Drill Bits Account Manager is responsible for all Drill Bits sales in Tulsa, OK
- Assists with the development and implementation of sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts.
- Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals.
- Builds strong customer relationships.
- Responsible for training customers and sales personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelors or 5+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Sales.
- Ability to discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on knowledge of product capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process and ability to close business.
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Good mathematical and technical aptitude.
- Graduate level Degree.
- Experience working in Drill Bits or Directional Drilling sales.
- Existing knowledge of customer base.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; BROKEN ARROW
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network