- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/23/2018 2:50:38 AM
- Job #: 1802667
- Location(s): China; Tianjin; TIANJIN
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes has an opening for Assembler Mechanical based in Tianjin, China. The position will support the Artificial Lift division. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
- Assembles components per assembly drawings / bill of material.
- Performs functional testing on assemblies.
- Tests assemblies per customer and/or division criteria.
- Operates test equipment in compliance with engineering standards.
- Applies settings, calibrates and maintains assembly tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent diploma.
- 2+ years experience.
- Good mechanical background.
- Require ability to operate forklifts and other material moving equipment.
- Knowledge of machines, hand tools and power tools needed for assembly.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and instruction.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: China; Tianjin; TIANJIN
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network