- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 2/23/2018 12:52:10 PM
- Job #: 3070238
- Location(s): Mexico; Veracruz
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Update documents of the Quality Management System
- Update records of the review by the address
- Support in the revision of MTRs and Data Books
- Assist in staff training
- Support in the maintenance of quality controls and records
- Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) 5th to 7th Semester of any Engineering bachelor degree.
- Fluent in English
- Initiative/ Proactivity
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and leadership skills.
Locations: Mexico; Veracruz
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network