Manufacturing Specialist - Prod Process and Equip
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/26/2018 9:51:54 PM
- Job #: 3068924
- Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter, or visit us at http://www.bhge.com
This position requires understanding of concepts, methods and procedures for day-to day running of Operations Department.
• Develop, implement and maintain work instructions to support valve assembly and CNC machining processes
• Manage multiple projects through effective job scheduling and resource management
• Define and control production processes including tooling and equipment.
• Continual improve existing operation, for increased safety, quality, productivity and cost
• Resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
• Participate in Safety related actions, to improve safety at work area
• Effectively interface with Sales, Commercial, and other support teams to complete projects to meet Safety, Quality, Production, and Productivity goals within schedule and budget
• Communicates with direct team and Supervisor.
• Presents to internal teams on Safety & Quality messages, metrics and project status
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 3 – 5 years working experience, preferably in manufacturing environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced and multi-task environment
• Good knowledge in lean manufacturing
• Good knowledge in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
• Knowledge of CNC machining and assembly method will be added advantages
Locations: Singapore; Singapore
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network