Dutch speaking Customer Care Representative
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Posted Date: 2/27/2018 4:52:34 AM
- Job #: 3073085
- Location(s): Hungary; Fot
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Customer Care Representative works within a team environment that delivers Order Entry, Inside Sales and Administration activities, as well as acting as one of the main pre- and after-sales customer contact points, responsible for managing fast and effective exchange of commercial information between Field Sales, Distributors, Supply Chain/Logistics and other departments, in order to respond to customer queries and/or transactions in a manner that exceeds customer expectations
- Phone, Email and Web support to Field Sales, Service, Distributors, Dealers, Direct Customers and OEMs for information on lead times, status of internal / external sale orders and/or return authorizations, shipments of materials, expediting of shipments and or material; including tracking/managing internal & external customer issues using Issue Resolution Tool.
- Manage allocated key accounts and regions, and back up other regions.
- Phone, Email and Web support to resolve outstanding invoicing issues.
- Work in cooperation with team members from Sales, Inside Sales and technical support to help resolve issues, and find improvements which increase ease of doing business, and prevent those issues arising again.
- Interface with Supply Chain & Engineering to coordinate shipments of material to meet customers’ requirements.
- Co-ordinate service/goods Inwards and other departments as necessary to coordinate the return of material for repair and or restock.
- Where necessary, effectively enter customer’s data, agreements, return authorizations, training registrations, sales orders and invoices in a timely fashion with focus on eliminating errors; using departmental service goals and objectives as a guideline to required performance.
- Enter and maintain Customer Master Data plus execution of relevant security checks.
- Graduated commercial apprenticeship.
- Experience in similar field would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in direct talk-to customer is mandatory.
- Good in spoken and written in Dutch and English.
- Ideally basic technical knowledge.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (User Level).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Distinct customer focus.
- High level of motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- Proven SAP systems experience an advantage
- Additional Language Skills is highly desirable.
Locations: Hungary; Fot
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network