Sales Staff Manager (Drilling & Completion Fluids) - Midland, TX
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/27/2018 11:57:16 AM
- Job #: 1803550
- Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Sales Staff Manager (Drilling & Completion Fluids) to be based in Midland, TX.
Develops and implements sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business unit or product line.
Assists with the development of short and long-range sales and operations goals.
Oversees activities of sales and operations personnel. Interfaces across the internal organization.
Maintains and services some key accounts.
Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of Permian sales and operations experience.
- Existing Permian contacts and relationships.
- Ability to drive product line strategy in the Permian.
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Drilling & Completion Fluid experience.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network