Control Systems Integration & Configuration Engineer
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Posted Date: 2/28/2018 8:50:48 AM
- Job #: 3073032
- Location(s): Hungary; Fot
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Primary responsibility is the System Integration & Configuration activities for Turbomachinery Controls applications in the Oil & Gas industry. These include Gas/Steam Turbine or electric-driven applications for compression as well as power-generation duties. Interaction with a team of multiple disciplines engineers (software, hardware, systems, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical), Customer and material Suppliers for job requirements.
- Responsible for functional integration and configuration activities on control panels. This includes: integration of logic and visualization software on programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and human-machine interfaces (HMIs); configuration of hardwired and serial interface between subsystems; configuration of industrial network components such as switches, communication gateways, OSMs;
- Issuing of project testing documentation and procedures; provide technical support to testing and quality depts. during internal tests;
- Execute Management of Changes (MoC) and finalization activities between pre-FATs and FATs;
- Provide technical lead and change management for customer-attended Factory Acceptance Tests;
- Attend technical meetings with Project Team, Customers and Suppliers during project execution;
- Participate in technical and program reviews.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree of Science in Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications or Computer Science Engineering;
- At least some relevant control system development, configuration and integration experience in the Oil&Gas, Power Generation, Process industry or Industrial Automation area for new installation and service;
- Familiarity with industrial PLC programming languages and configuration tools;
- Knowledge of main industrial network communication protocols and standards;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team within a matrix organization; work well under pressure to meet deadlines and work simultaneously on multiple activates;
- Extremely motivated and determined; ability and willingness to travel when required;
- EU Work Permit.
Locations: Hungary; Fot
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network