Bulk Plant Operators/Warehouse Persons
- Job Function: Logistics
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/28/2018 2:52:00 PM
- Job #: 1803231
- Location(s): United Kingdom; Aberdeenshire; PETERHEAD
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, A GE Company, has an opening for Bulk Plant Operators/Warehouse Persons positions in Peterhead, UK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BHGE offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. BHGE is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
- Stocks received material in good order.
- Picks materials & loads containers for shipping to field locations.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Mixing & blending of drilling fluids.
- Works within QHSE guidelines as set out by company.
- Basic bulk plant maintenance.
- School Certifications or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Current FLT licence
- Good working knowledge of health, safety and environment systems.
- Willing to work evenings/nights & weekends on call, on a rotational basis.
- To operate in compliance with, and according to, the standards stipulated in the BHGE Code of Conduct
- To fulfil the requirements of the position according to the company health, safety and environmental guidelines; promoting safe practices both personally and among others
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Basic PC skills.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy.
- It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job
- Able to travel across 3 different sites
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25kg sacks or cans.
Damhead Way, Peterhead
This role will involve travel across other BHGE sites including Peterhead & Aberdeen
Locations: United Kingdom; Aberdeenshire; PETERHEAD
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network