Material Handler - 3rd Shift (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Logistics
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/28/2018 10:50:20 PM
- Job #: 1802989
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Material Handler – 3rd shift to support Artificial Lift in Claremore, OK. This position is responsible for moving material around the shop, delivering to the workstations in a timely manner, and maintaining the SAP system to track movement and receipt of the product.
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers and other BHGE plants and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of warehouse experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs., carry up to 20 lbs., and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 6pm - 6am shift.
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift
- Ability to operate material moving equipment, overhead crane, and/or obtain certification.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must understand the position is constant movement while performing the duties and therefore may be on your feet for long periods of time
Baker Hughes, a
GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made
without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network