Compensation Manager - The Woodlands, TX
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/1/2018 5:51:50 PM
- Job #: 1803864
- Location(s): United States; Texas; THE WOODLANDS
- Administers base and incentive compensation programs that are internally equitable and externally competitive.
- Provides guidance in the development and administration of incentive plans within the guidelines of the established policy and in concert with the organization’s strategy.
- Manages the annual merit review process by providing training to HR, and collaborating with the Global Compensation team.
- Directs the planning, administration and implementation of job evaluation and wage and salary management programs.
- Manages and participates in salary and market surveys to determine market pay rates, salary structure and merit budgets.
- Partners with various HR generalists and client organizations to provide service-oriented compensation analysis based on the business needs of the organization and offering creative solutions.
- Provides training to Human Resources and line managers as appropriate.
- Ensures effective communication of programs along with regulatory and audit compliance.
- Supervision and development of team members
- Possess exceptional analytical abilities, accuracy, and attention to detail; ability to learn new technology.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to coach and influence staff at all levels of the organization.
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Flexible and proactive problem solver adept at achieving results in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Strong Excel skills w/ proficiency in the use of functions & pivot tables.
- Demonstrated success working in a matrixed, team-based environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a min of 7 years compensation experience.
- Experience with market-based job evaluation systems.
- Advanced knowledge of state and federal wage & hour laws
- Master’s degree and/or CCP is a plus.
- Previous Supervisory/managerial experience
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple concurrent activities.
- Mergers & Acquisitions harmonization experience is a plus.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; THE WOODLANDS
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network