Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals) Regina, SK
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/2/2018 11:52:41 AM
- Job #: 1803874
- Location(s): Canada; Saskatchewan; WEYBURN
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals) in Regina, SK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry; Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
- Sells products and services to existing and new customers
- Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits
- Builds strong customer relationships
- Manages all aspects of Operations around existing and new accounts (product supply, invoicing) with the help of District Sale Administrator
- May supervise employees
- Has direct field service responsibilities
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Ability to work on one’s own and within a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree or extensive sales and technical experience in refining processes
- 5+ years of experience in the downstream oil industry with previous sales experience
- Possesses sustained sales achievement record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in Chemicals Sales
- Experience in the Oil Refinery Processes
- Knowledge of key customers operation (Shell, Suncor, Husky, etc.)
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Canada; Saskatchewan; WEYBURN
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network