Data Control Specialist (Completions & Wellbore Intervention) - Houston, TX
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/2/2018 5:51:26 PM
- Job #: 1803495
- Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Data Control Specialist supporting Completions and Wellbore Intervention at our Emmott Road facility in Houston, TX. This position will work internal and external clients with the review of documentation, and related services to ensure adherence to internal and customer quality standards.
- Monitor Handling of Key Customer accounts and documentation requirements.
- Continuous Improvement Projects with internal Business Units.
- Driving Performance to meet Manufacturing Goals Deadlines.
- Assisting with Special Projects as needed.
- Verification that Customer Specific Quality Requirements are met prior to production.
- Creating and building final Equipment Databooks.
- Interaction with Customer Representatives while reviewing databooks.
- Research equipment for district inventory.
- Fast Paced Environment moving to meet daily manufacturing deadlines.
- High School diploma and a minimum of 1-3 years document/data control experience.
- Prior Customer Service/Project Management experience required.
- Microsoft office
- Strong communication skills
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US, for any employer, without sponsorship
- Degree preferred.
- Prior Document Control experience in the Oil and Gas industry a plus, especially in raw materials (MTR’s _ Material Test Reports) field.
- ISO/API knowledge a bonus.
- Quality Audit experience a bonus.
- SAP and Excel Skills a bonus.
- Prior Non-Conformance reporting a bonus.
- Quality Assurance background preferred.
Houston, TX 77040
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network