Shipping and Receiving Clerk – 3rd Shift (Artificial Lift) Tulsa, OK
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/2/2018 6:52:24 PM
- Job #: 1803925
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to support Artificial Lift in our Tulsa, OK facility. This position will process inbound and outbound shipping documents.
- Utilize SAP to process Inbound and Outbound shipments to the facility
- Prepare Bills of Lading and shipment documents
- Schedule Freight through a 3rd Party System
- Verify and retain documents
- Open work orders for internal testing of equipment
- 3rd shift work schedule: Monday – Friday 11pm – 7am
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of clerical experience
- Use of Computer systems / Data Entry
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of company and customer procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in dispatching freight or in a warehouse environment
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network