PM Shift Stator Assembler (Drilling Services) - Oklahoma City, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/5/2018 11:52:00 AM
- Job #: 1801855
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for PM Shift Stator Assembler-Oklahoma City, OK.
- Follow manufacturing methods to perform normal job tasks in a safe manner
- Under the direction of the supervisor, group leader or experienced associates in the area
- Work with a partner in most cases
- Perform general cleanup to keep work area clean and organized
- May work in hot environment (epoxy)
- Cleans and inspects tubing prior to stator injection process
- Operates surface blasting equipment and blast tubing per specifications
- Applies primer and glue to stator tubing assemblies
- Operates injection equipment and injects rubber into stator tubing assemblies
- Cures stator assemblies utilizing high temperature tanks
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of all processes, procedures and safety risks associated with one or more of the Stator manufacturing areas
- Ability to read and interpret routine instructions
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools, air tools and precision measuring equipment
- Ability to operate material moving equipment/overhead crane and/or obtain certification.
- Basic computer skills
- Electrical background preferred
- Must be available to work overtime, weekends and holidays, if required.
- Successful candidate will be authorized to work in the US, for any employer, without sponsorship.
Oklahoma City, OK 73135
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network